Saturday, July 5, 2008

Merry Meet, and Welcome...

to my world.....

Hello, my name is Kristina, and I enjoy several crafts:
  • Digital Scrapbooking
  • Daz Studio 3D posing
  • Cross-Stitch
  • Crochet
  • Wire-wrapped Jewelry
This is were I will display my works, and my wondering thoughts.

The first item I am displaying is the blog header I designed using the blue flowers and butterfly embellishments are from Booland Designs Winter Bloom Kit and the 100 freebies that were available on her site, she is my favorite digital scrapbook designer, plus all of the Boo's Blossoms. The tree I found on a poser freebie site, but I do not know the designer, but a special thanks goes out to this person, and they will get credit when I find out whom this person is. The fairy I designed in Daz Studio and is copyrighted by SkyePhoto.



I made this bookmark for a challenge on Scrapbook Flair. The picture is of my cat, Sheba, who is 18 years old, and has my favorite saying on it; "To Err is Human, Too Purr is Feline" by Robert Byrne
You will see Sheba on this blog her from time to time. All of the embellishments are from Booland Design Kits.





This is a scrapbook page I created for my son, Michael, and his fiance', Kala. They are getting married in August. I am so happy for him. I'll be designing more for them. I can't wait to start on the wedding pictures. So you will see more of them on this blog also.








Blessed Be! Kristina






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home